- Are you having a bad week and just want to get away from your environment that is causing you the stress?
- Would you like to take a break from work and everyone around you?
- Do you want a nice relaxing weekend with friends who enjoy your company?
- Do you want to reconnect with nature and your spiritual connection with God?
- Would you enjoy a scenic tour on the beautiful Connecticut River while slowly rowing or kayaking down a peaceful tranquil river?
Our recreational rowing and kayaking program may be for you than because it is designed for Veterans who may be suffering from various health related issues such as: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury(TBI), Depression, dealing with substance abuse issues and so much more.
Let us help you to take a mini-vacation so that you can begin healing your mind and body!
Please do this service for yourself and become proactive in your self-care. Take a proactive approach and take responsibility for making yourself well again mentally, physically and spiritually. We would like to help you to take control of your life and give you the freedom to work at your own pace into recovery. All medical information that you wish to share with us which you think will help us to help you, will be kept confidential. If you choose not to share anything, that’s okay too. You are in-charge regarding all decisions into your healthcare. We are only here to support you as needed.
Take the first step by joining and registering for this program!