- Limited Edition, Autographed Books
- Brett Parks: Miracle Man: A Bullet That Ignited a Purpose-Filled Life
Brett Parks: Miracle Man: A Bullet That Ignited a Purpose-Filled Life
The bullet shredded Brett's kidney, pierced his intestines, and destroyed several inches of the largest vein in his body. Three sets of surgeons hands applied pressure inside Brett's open stomach to stop the bleeding while nurses delivered coolers full of blood to the operating room every 15 minutes. As the medical team worked fervently to save Brett's life, his wife received the bleak news that their unborn daughter and young son may grow up without a father.
But the God whom Brett had given his life to years before had other plans. After a medical battle that included a 20-day coma, multiple surgeries, and an unexpected amputation, Brett emerged from his coma to begin a long and challenging recovery medically and spiritually. Miracle Man details Brett Parks recovery as he experienced it and the miracles and greatness of our God in heaven; however, Miracle Man is less about Brett and more about what God has done through his story.
Miracle Man: A Bullet that Ignited a Purpose-Filled Life shows readers how to:
- prepare (by doing what God puts in front of you),
- set goals (by being who God wants you to be), and
- never give up (because God has a purpose for your life that only you can fulfill).